Do you want to be involved in creating something that has never existed before? Are you interested in making AR eyewear a mainstream reality? Do you want to be there when something extraordinary happens? Are you enthusiastic about working in a vibrant, international, fast-paced environment? Then come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company specialized in augmented reality waveguide displays. Our waveguide technology is based on surface-relief gratings on a high refractive index substrate. Our self-developed unique methods of making the see-through displays power AR experiences that push boundaries. Dispelix Oy was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 130+ employees and more than 30 different nationalities in our team. We are operating in global locations including offices in Finland, Espoo (HQ) and Joensuu, the United States, and China.
We are now hiring a Senior Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Espoo.
The position is a full-time parental leave substitute and fixed term from 01.01.2023 to 31.12.2023.
Dispelix is preparing to ramp up mass production and looking for a person to take care of preparations for volume deliveries including e.g., inventory management, product deliveries, and material/product packaging solutions. We are a fabless AR waveguide designer and supplier having manufacturing partners to manufacture the waveguides.
You will be responsible for developing and managing all logistics throughout the supply chain and ensuring all materials and products flow efficiently from suppliers to customers. The Senior Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product delivery. The successful Senior Logistics Coordinator should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve delivery issues and have strong negotiation skills.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee logistics-related supply chain operations
- Organize and manage inventory storage and transportation
- Analyze and optimize logistical procedures
- Review, prepare and route shipments
- Ensure the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Monitor shipments, costs, timelines and productivity
- Address and resolve shipment and inventory issues
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and customers
- Maintain data quality and integrity within the used tools
- Collect logistics metrics and maintain needed KPIs
- Provide delivery status updates to management
- Facilitate timely delivery of products to customers
- Degree in business administration, logistics, or a related field
- Previous experience in logistics management
- Sound knowledge of logistics software
- Working knowledge of legal requirements, import/export customs requirements, and trade agreements
- Experience in implementing and improving processes and defining ways of working
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Proficient MS Office skills, especially Excel
- MRP/ERP system experience is beneficial
As a person, we hope that you are:
- Work well in a fast-paced workplace and good at multitasking
- Enjoy working in a multinational team
- Comfortable with remote work and traveling
- Vibrant and collaborative international work environment
- Flexible working culture and work-life-balance
- Career development opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefit package
Sounds exciting? Then apply by sending your CV, cover letter, and salary request as soon as possible.
We review the applications as soon as received.
Further information: Call Juha Ohtonen +358 40 525 9201
Dispelix is an equal opportunity employer.