Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company specialized in augmented reality waveguide displays. Our waveguide technology is based on surface-relief gratings on a high refractive index substrate. Our self-developed unique methods of making the see-through displays power AR experiences that push boundaries. Dispelix Oy was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 130+ employees and more than 30 different nationalities in our team. We are operating in global locations including offices in Finland, Espoo (HQ) and Joensuu, the United States, and China.
We are looking for an energetic and result-driven Manufacturing Engineer to strengthen our R&D team. You will execute and improve R&D-related manufacturing tasks performed mainly in the cleanroom environment. The role is either based in Espoo or Joensuu with occasional remote work possibility <20%.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manufacturing novel, state-of-the-art Dispelix AR waveguides
- Developing and improving R&D manufacturing processes
- Working in customer and internal projects
- Closely collaborating with internal teams to keep the pole position in manufacturing the best see-through displays
To successfully contribute in this role, you would find yourself as:
- Experienced in working in a cleanroom environment
- Experienced in fabrication processes such as thin-film coating, lithography, dry etching, wet processing
- Skilled in characterization tools such as SEM, AFM
Beneficial skills would be:
- Micro- and nanophotonics understanding
- Experience in display technology or diffractive optics
As a person, we hope that you are:
- Comfortable with R&D and start-up working dynamics
- A good communicator and comfortable with English as working language
- Open-minded and courageous
- You have a flexible, positive and innovative mindset
- Chance to join the exciting and rapidly growing augmented reality industry
- Unique opportunity to work with the world's leading consumer electronics companies that are pioneers in the augmented reality industry
- Vibrant and collaborative international work environment with start-up spirit
- Flexible working culture and work-life-balance
- Career development opportunities
- Health and travel insurance, lunch and sport & culture benefit, phone and mobile subscription
The position is full-time and starts as agreed.
Sounds exciting? Send your CV, motivation letter and salary request until 30th of September 2022.
For further information, please contact Ville Rontu, Senior Manufacturing Engineer, email: email@example.com or Ismo Vartiainen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dispelix is an equal opportunity employer.